My clinics fill up very quickly but I do have waiting lists for any cancellations, so please contact me if you are interested in coming along. To enquire about joining us at one of this month's events, please call me on 0403 008 390 or send me an email by clicking here.
- Sat, 24 JulCaboolture24 Jul, 8:30 am – 25 Jul, 4:30 pmCaboolture, Beerburrum Rd, Caboolture QLD 4510, AustraliaThis clinic will cover classical riding with obstacles to help participants build a partnership based on achieving lightness an connection with their horse. Participants will learn how to move from two handed to one-handed riding whilst maintaining connection.
- Sat, 19 JunMaleny Showgrounds
- Sat, 12 JunLinden Park Equestrian Center12 Jun, 8:30 am – 4:30 pmLinden Park Equestrian Center , 45 Phillips Rd, Cedarton QLD 4514, AustraliaThis clinic will cover all of the aspects of cattle handling including positioning on cattle, herd behaviours, flight zones, moving a single or herd around, and practice at the Working Equitation Teams phase. Suitable for all levels of horse/rider.
- Sat, 22 MayDayboro22 May, 8:30 am – 23 May, 4:30 pmDayboro, 3512 Mount Mee Rd, Dayboro QLD 4521, AustraliaEver wanted to try Working Equitation? Would like to hone your Working Equitation dressage and obstacles phases? Join us for a weekend of working on riding WE dressage and Obstacle phases. Sue has competed in Working Equitation at Consagrados level and brings her skills and experience from a succ
- Sat, 08 MayKurwongbah08 May, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm AESTKurwongbah, 27 Roche Rd, Kurwongbah QLD 4503, AustraliaWanting to try Western Dressage or wanting to improve how you ride your WD tests? This one day clinic will cover riding accurate tests as well as giving the opportunity for all participants to call tests and scribe for the judge. The bonus is a beautiful High Tea as well.
- Sun, 11 AprCaboolture Showgrounds
- Sat, 03 AprKurwongbah
- Sat, 06 FebLinden Park Indoor Arena,45 Phillips Road,
- Sat, 16 JanCaboolture Showgrounds
- Sat, 19 OctCaboolture Showgrounds